Collage & Image Transfer / Online Class
Let's make a beautiful mixed media piece!
In this fun class you will learn how to
Create a beautiful MIXED MEDIA piece made of COLLAGE and IMAGE TRANSFER.
Watch class promo:
For this class you will need:
* ESSENTIAL OIL (such as Eucalyptus oil: https://amzn.to/35b4JXn ) or 100% acetone.
* Image printed with a laser printer (such as HP LaserJet Pro M15w Wireless Laser Printer: https://amzn.to/35eEoYd ) or copied with a toner-based photocopy machine (like the ones they have in every copy center).
* 8x10 Canvas or Wood Panel
* Glue (such as Elmer's, Mod Podge, PVA, gel medium or matte medium)
* Acid-free tissue (gift wrap) paper
* Collage ephemera (anything you have on hand will do!)
The class is easy, clear, on-going and self-paced (no set schedule) so you can learn this fun process at your own convenience,
just sit back and enjoy it! :)
The class includes 7 lessons with instructional videos and a list of supplies.
So what are you waiting for??? Join the class today and start creating!
My name is Nitsa Malik, I am an author, instructor, photographer and mixed media artist.
I lives in beautiful Los Angeles, California.
My experiments with creative processes led me to create unique mixed media pieces which join photography, image transfer, painting and collaging.
I am also an author of several informative how-to books featuring my mixed media & photography methods (Nitsa Malik on Amazon.com)
Today, I teach these methods as a guest lecturer at the college of Santa Monica and private workshops.
If you need to contact me, please email me at: [email protected]