In this fun class you will learn the beautiful art of
IMAGE OIL TRANSFER.
Watch class preview:
For this class you will need:
* PURE ESSENTIAL OIL** - Such as Eucalyptus Essential Oil: https://amzn.to/3lzo4rO (other essential oils that work: Lavender, wintergreen, orange and lemon essential oil and Citrasolv natural cleaner)
** You can replace the essential oil with 100% ACETONE.
* Images printed with a LASER PRINTER or a TONER BASED PHOTOCOPY machine.
I use Brother DCP-7040 Laser printer: https://amzn.to/2GNsVa3
* Bone folder: such as Lineco Genuine Bone Folder https://amzn.to/2GWYo9\
* Artist or removable tape
* Cotton balls or foam brushes
The class is easy, clear and self-paced (no set schedule) so you can learn this fun process at your own convenience,
just sit back and enjoy it! :)
The class includes 9lessons, 10 instructional videos, list of supplies and step by step tutorials.
So what are you waiting for??? Join the class today and start creating!
[Image transfer is simply a process of transferring a laser printed image onto another surface such as watercolor paper, canvas, wood, glass and so on. The beauty of this process is that it produces uniquely charming images.]
Why are you going to love doing image transfers?
1. You can transfer any image to any surface! it is specially useful transferring surfaces you cannot otherwise print on with a standard printer, such as a journal, a piece of furniture, glass, mirror, wood etc.
2. It's not only a creative, artistic & fun activity, it is also very relaxing!
3. It's a cleverly original way to display your images.
4. You can include your images in any project, such as art journal, mixed media, collage, furniture upcycling etc
5. With image transfer it is easy to make personalized gifts.
6. You only need a few basic inexpensive supplies to get started and be on your way to creating great things!
My name in Nitsa Malik, I am an author, instructor, photographer and mixed media artist.
I lives in beautiful Los Angeles, California.
My experiments with creative processes led me to create unique mixed media pieces which join photography, image transfer, painting and collaging.
I am also an author of several informative how-to books featuring my mixed media & photography methods (Nitsa Malik on Amazon.com)
Today, I teach these methods as a guest lecturer at the college of Santa Monica and private workshops.
If you need to contact me, please email me at: [email protected]