After taking this class you will be producing one-of-a-kind craft projects and even art pieces you can proudly hang on your wall, gift them or even sell!
Watch class preview:
In this class we will transfer photos to surfaces like watercolor paper, wood, canvas, tissue paper, glass, mirror and fabric. We will use solvents such as essential oils.
Solvent image transfer is an instant transfer which means there is no drying time and no paper-back removal needed. The transfer happens instantly while rubbing the back of the transfer with a blunt object onto the surface.
IT'S LIKE MAGIC!!! :)
The final transfer has a dreamy and evocative quality to it and it often looks like a painting and a true UNIQUE art piece.
Image transfers are often included in mixed media pieces and can also be a used to decorate furniture in an upcycling effort.
With image transfers you can make personalized gifts that are sure to delight any recipient.
The class is easy, clear and self-paced (no set schedule) so you can learn this fun process at your own convenience, just relax and enjoy it!
The class includes 9lessons, 10 instructional videos, list of supplies and step by step tutorials.
So what are you waiting for??? Join the class today and start creating!
[Image transfer is simply a process of transferring a laser printed image onto another surface such as watercolor paper, canvas, wood, glass and so on. The beauty of this process is that it produces uniquely charming images.]
Why are you going to love doing image transfers?
1. You can transfer any image to any surface! it is specially useful transferring surfaces you cannot otherwise print on with a standard printer, such as a journal, a piece of furniture, glass, mirror, wood etc.
2. It's not only a creative, artistic & fun activity, it is also very relaxing!
3. It's a cleverly original way to display your images.
4. You can include your images in any project, such as art journal, mixed media, collage, furniture upcycling etc
5. With image transfer it is easy to make personalized gifts.
6. You only need a few basic inexpensive supplies to get started and be on your way to creating great things!
My name in Nitsa Malik, I am an author, instructor, photographer and mixed media artist.
I lives in beautiful Los Angeles, California.
My experiments with creative processes led me to create unique mixed media pieces which join photography, image transfer, painting and collaging.
I am also an author of several informative how-to books featuring my mixed media & photography methods (Nitsa Malik on Amazon.com)
Today, I teach these methods as a guest lecturer at the college of Santa Monica and private workshops.
If you need to contact me, please email me at: [email protected]